Information We Collect
In order to provide a full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Log information - When you use Cheersbye.com services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, and the date and time of your request that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications - When you send email or other communication to Cheersbye.com, we may retain those communications to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Links - Cheersbye.com may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our customized content and advertising.
How We Use Your Personal Information
- Operating, maintaining, and providing to you features and functionality of our products and services to users;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network;
- Protecting your account from unauthorized access and verifying your authority to enter the Site;
- Developing new services;
- Using clear gifs, and log file information to: (a) store information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information; (c) monitor the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, etc.; and (e) track your entries, submissions, and status in promotions, sweepstakes, and contests; and
- Improving the quality and design of the Site and services to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing user preferences and trends.
We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address or other personal information without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Site changes or for customer service and support purposes). Cheersbye.com processes personal information on our servers in the United States and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country. We may process personal information to provide our own services. In some cases, we may process personal information on behalf of and according to the instructions of a third party, such as our advertising partners.
Cheersbye.com only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Cheersbye.com in the following limited circumstances:
- We provide such information directly to our suppliers solely for the purpose of enabling them to perform the travel services you have selected on our Site.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
We will not sell your personally identifiable information to any company or organization except we may transfer your personally identifiable information to a successor entity upon a merger, consolidation or other corporate reorganization in which Cheersbye.com participates or to a purchaser or acquirer of all or substantially all of Cheersbye's assets to which this Site relate.
Cheersbye.com recognizes the privacy interests of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. The Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. Cheersbye.com does not target its services or this Site to children under 18. Cheersbye.com does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We restrict access to personal information to Cheersbye.com employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
CheersBye © 2019